This article is an overview of how Android programs are compiled and executed. This explains what the build process of an Android application is. What are all the stages of its execution process. Since...
- Bluetooth Program in Android March 10, 2019
- Flutter vs React Native vs Ionic – the best tool for cross-platform apps January 6, 2019
- Native vs. cross-platform app development: pros and cons January 6, 2019
- What is Flutter January 6, 2019
- ProgressBar with Kotlin December 17, 2018
- Progress Dialog (Horizontal) with Kotlin December 17, 2018
- Progress Dialog (Spinner) with Kotlin December 17, 2018
- Custom Dialog with Kotlin December 17, 2018
- AlertDialog with Kotlin December 17, 2018
- TimePicker Dialog with kotlin December 12, 2018
I’m Rajashekar, Core Android Developer with complimenting skills as a developer from India. I cherish taking up complex problems and turning them into beautiful interfaces. My love for decrypting the logic and structure of coding keeps me pushing towards writing elegant and proficient code, whether it is Android, PHP or any other platforms.
Subscribe for Updates